FIRST FEDERAL INTERMODAL FREIGHT OPERATOR (FFIFO) offers a railway transportation service of semi-trailers (inc. the non-crane-able semi-trailer) in the flat wagon with a slot for the special lifting carrying unit. This device is part FFIFO technology, which provides support for semi-trailers during crane operations as well as transportation.
FFIFO COMBINED TRANSPORTATION
Loading/discharging of the semitrailer is done by using a special lifting carrying unit (SLCU).
The handling units are portal crane, reach stacker and gantry crane.
The reach stacker’s/crane’s top lift spreader with a piggyback gripper latches onto the SLCU gripping points and lifts up the SLCU with a semitrailer as a single unit.
The technology is applicable to tri-axle semi-trailers up to 14.2 meters long.
In accordance with Federal Law No 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 (hereinafter referred to as the “Legislative Act”), this Consent to processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Consent”) governs the relations between the "First Federal Intermodal Freight Operator" LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) and an individual (hereinafter referred to as the “User”), who left his/her personal data on the site https://pfko.ru/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), and regulates the procedure of storage and processing of the User's personal data.
1. All forms for entering the User's personal data on the Website require User's Consent. As a Consent, the User must tick the box “I agree to processing of personal data”. Hereby, the User confirms that all data indicated by him/her belong to him/ her personally, and he/she is responsible for provision of personal data of other person. The User shall take decisions on provision of personal data by himself/herself, excluding the cases specified in part 2 of Art. 9 of the Legislative Act.
2. Processing of personal data will be carried out using the automation equipment and without using the automation equipment by obtaining them (collecting) through public communication channels of Internet, by recording, arrangement, storage, specification (update, change), use, transfer (provision of access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction. The Operator may transfer personal data exclusively to its employees, as well as contractors engaged for provision of services to the Operator within the purpose of processing of personal data specified in clause 3 of these Regulations, as well as contractors that can be attracted by the Operator, subject to assumption of obligations by such third persons to ensure confidentiality and safety of data.
3. The feedback form is intended for collection of the following personal information about the User: - Surname, Name, Patronymic - Email
4. The Consent shall come into force after it is confirmed by the User on the site by ticking in the column "I agree to the processing of personal data".
5. The Consent can be revoked by the User by sending the corresponding request through the feedback form. All data on the User in this case will be deleted by the Operator from all media containing this information.
6. Purpose of processing of personal data: feedback with the User for provision of information of interest.
7. With the Consent to processing of personal data the User confirms and acknowledges that he/she read the Text of the Consent and the terms and conditions of processing of personal data specified by him/her in the online application by the Operator thoroughly and fully; the text of the Consent and the terms and conditions of processing of personal data are clear to him.
8. Safety of personal data is achieved by ruling out unauthorized, including inadvertent, access to personal data, which may result in destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution of personal data, as well as other unauthorized actions.
9. When processing personal data, the company shall take the required legal, organizational and technical measures or ensure their adoption for protection of personal data from unauthorized or inadvertent access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other unlawful actions in respect of personal data.